- 2 meters drop-tested: Exceeded Military Grade standard (MIL-STD-810H METHOD 516.8)
- Dual-layer design: Hard-shell cover + Soft TPU liner
- Durable, strong and shock-absorbing
- Protect all-around of the phone
- Raised bezel for screen and camera protection
- Comfortable and steady holding
- Compatible with MagSafe charging
- Wireless charging compatible
- Weight: 35g-50g (depends on phone size)
- Suitable for who need extra protection with stylish vibes
- Single-layer design: Hard-shell cover
- Lightweight, slim and sleek
- Raised bezel for camera protection
- Compatible with MagSafe charging
- Wireless charging compatible
- Weight: 15g-25g (depends on phone size)
- Suitable for who need naked-phone feeling with stylish vibes
Disclaimer: Please note that the product colours may slightly vary due to photographic lighting or screens preview.
- How can I make changes to my order?
- Simply email us at email@example.com within 12 hours after the order is made. Be sure to include your order number! If you would like to change the device type, case type or design, please let us know the details in email.
- I can’t find all my ordered cases. Where are the missing cases?
- Please be sure to open up all the boxes first. We normally packed 1 to 2 cases in 1 box unless otherwise requested. If you have checked and the case is still not there, please contact us.
- How much do I need to pay for the shipping?
- We offer FREE shipping when spending USD38.00 to USD60.00 or more depending on the locations (see Shipping & Delivery page).
- How can I place for my order?
- Click checkout on cart page or PayPal on product pages.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept major debit and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express) as well as PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay and Shopify Pay.
- I have a problem while making the payment, what should I do?
- Please contact us with as much information about your order and payment as possible, and we’ll try our best to fix the issue.
POLAR POLAR is a quality-oriented company that we run tests on printing and durability for all types of cases before selecting to our product range. We utilise advanced printing to achieve the most vibrant and permanent colour phone cases. We are proud to complete the whole advanced printing process in-house by ourselves. The result of the colour on the product will not crack, peel or fade so that you can clean our phone case with warm water every day. All phone cases are order-made which will not cause extra wastes of product.
Who designs POLAR POLAR cases?
Our visual art/design is created by POLAR POLAR's in-house design team. We have regular design briefs to our designers for new design research. Some may re-create the artwork by using licensed elements including photography, texture and illustration for different design purposes.
Where POLAR POLAR cases are being made?
POLAR POLAR cases are designed and printed with love and care in our workshop in Hong Kong.
How do you package the phone cases?
To reduce the packaging wastage, we have started to pack the cases in a lovely navy pouch instead of the rigid gift box for a single phone case since May 2020. Each parcel also includes a bubble envelope and carton box. We will provide gift wrapping during holiday seasons occasionally. Please let us know if you need a gift-wrapping service.
Which phone models does POLAR POLAR support?
We support the most updated phone models for Apple and Samsung. For the details, please visit our product page to check out the most updated list.
What had made of the phone cases?
The single-layer Snap Case had made of quality moderate-flexible hard plastic (polycarbonate) that provides flexibility for snapping in and out the phone. The average weight of each case is about 15-25 grams in approximately 1.5 millimetres thickness.
We recommend Snap Case to people who love a lightweight, slim and sleek style of the phone case.
The dual-layer Tough Case had made of quality moderate-flexible hard plastic (polycarbonate) for the outer shell to protect the phone from dust and accidental drops. The soft liner TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) is to enhance the protection for the shock-absorbing. The average weight of each case is about 35-50 grams in approximately 2.7 millimetres thickness.
We recommend Tough Case to people who love the extra protection with a secure fit.
Tempered Glass Case
It assembled with the anti-scratch, high transparency and oleophobic-coated tempered glass, and the anti-slip TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) grip.
How does the phone case protect my phone?
It is a minimal phone case design to maintain the original phone weight and size while holding in hand. The sleek yet hard material can offer you the protection from daily wear and tear as well as minor to moderate drop in a normal situation. As the half-open design from top and bottom, it still has a potential scratch on the phone if it withstands from drops, collision or impacts.
It designed to fully wrapped around the top and edges of the phone. The TPU rubber lining has raised-up design covering and protecting the volume and sleep/wake buttons. The smooth lining edge can prevent your screen from scratching as the 0.5 millimetres slightly lift your phone when placing facedown. Moreover, the shock-absorbing TPU lining can protect the phone from potential drop damage.
Tempered Glass Case
The anti-slip grip prevents dropping the phone when holding in your hand so that it can reduce the chance from damaging the phone by impact or collision. The full-wrap edge design provides anti-dust protection to the exterior of the phone. Besides, the tempered glass is easy-to-clean as well as anti-scratch.
What kind of cover coating do you provide?
Snap Case and Tough Case
We offer two types of cover coating - glossy and matte. The glossy coating gives a vivid colour appearance more than the matte does. The matte coating will be a bit frosted (less saturation) but with a smooth soft-to-touch feeling.
- What should I do if I'm not satisfied with my purchase?
- Please let us know the reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase and we’ll do our best to make it right for you. For more information please see this page.
- What is your return policy?
- We will make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase and we take full responsibility if any mistake is made on our side. You can find more information on this page.
What is the return process?
- Please always contact us before returning any item(s), so we can first confirm and arrange the item(s) to be returned. Returns without prior confirmation will not be accepted.
Shipping & Delivery
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes, we ship globally! We offer FREE shipping when spending USD38.00 to USD60.00 or more depending on the locations (see Shipping & Delivery page).
- How long does it take to receive my order?
- Please check our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
- Why shipping isn't available for my country?
- We are happy to send anywhere in the world, but due to carrier limitations (e.g. mail tracking) shipping to some destinations isn't currently possible. We hope to be able to send to more destinations in near future.
- What service/courier do you use to ship your products?
- Our standard global shipping is international air mail (no signed) with essential online tracking data provided by Hong Kong Post’s e-Express service. There are four tracking points: (1) Acceptance at counter; (2) Handed over to the carrier / Left for destination; (3) Arrival at overseas mail processing centre; and (4) Delivered.
- Where can I track my package?
- All international orders will be shipped with a tracked service. You'll receive a tracking link as soon as your order has been shipped and you can track the package online.
- Where is my order? I have not received my package, what should I do?
- First of all please check delivery times based on the shipping method you've chosen at the time you placed your order. If delivery is delayed for just a few days please first track your package using your tracking link and then check with your local post office, the package might still be awaiting customs clearance. If delivery has been delayed for more than a few days and you’ve already checked with the local post office as well, please contact us. We'll be happy to help.
How do I contact you for business enquiry?
If you have any suggestions/ideas for business cooperation, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via Instagram and Facebook message.
Can I sell your items in my store?
Sure, if you’re looking for wholesale our products or other inquiries, feel free to contact us here. Once we have received and reviewed your message, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We ship globally!
All products are made in and shipped from Hong Kong. We dispatch all orders in 2-3 business days from our warehouse. Our standard global shipping is international air mail (no signed) with essential online tracking data.
- Hong Kong, Macao: 1-2 business days
- Taiwan, Japan, Southeast Asia: 4-8 business days
- USA, Canada: 7-16 business days
- Australia, New Zealand: 10-20 business days
- Europe: 7-18 business days
- Rest of the World: 14-25 business days
Shipping time might take longer than expected. We will keep in contact with our shipping provider to give the update of the time frame as much as possible. Due to the pandemic and the unstable cargo flight shortage, some areas/countries may suffer from the longer delivery time.
Depending on shipping address | Free shipping for orders’ amount USD $38 or more