Full angle rotation
180º-flip and 360º-rotation let you hold your phone at any angle without worry about accidentally dropping it.
Watching movies, learning from videos, video meetings, or taking selfies, it got your back.
Sturdy 3M sticker
The 3M pressure-sensitive adhesive has a high adsorption force attached to the surface to secure the grip.
Zinc alloy and Aluminium
32 x 32 x 0.4 mm
How to use
- Clean away dirt and dust on the back of your phone with the wipe, then let it dry completely.
- Peel off the protective paper at the back of the phone ring holder. Keep the adhesive surface clean and avoid touching it.
- Please make sure the ring holder is positioned and placed carefully because it's not detachable after sticking on the surface*.
- Press and hold the phone ring holder for 30 seconds.
- The sticky effect is much better after 24 hours.
*Please note that only able to stick on the plastic and metal surfaces. Silicone, cloth or leather surface are NOT able to adhesive.
We accept the following payment methods.
FPS (Hong Kong only)
ATM (Hong Kong only)
Shipping & Delivery
Hong Kong & Macau delivery
All products are made in and shipped from Hong Kong. We dispatch all orders in 2-3 business days from our warehouse. Our standard global shipping is international air mail (no signed) with essential online tracking data provided by Hong Kong Post’s e-Express service.
- Acceptance at counter;
- Handed over to the carrier / Left for destination;
- Arrival at overseas mail processing centre;
Below you can find the estimated shipping time from Hong Kong with essential online tracking data. It's important to note that all times are estimates and depend on the local postal service in your country. The expected delivery date depends on the actual situation of the local postal service.
*Please note that in some cases the delivery may be slightly delayed due to the pandemic, holiday seasons or local customs inspections.
*Please note that Russia and India are unavailable for international shipping at the moment.
Customs Charges and Delays
Some countries may require import taxes, duties and customs fees for the imports. These charges, if applicable, are determined and charged by the Customs office of your country, and must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. There might also be delays in delivery times due to customs checks which is out of our control. For more information, please contact your local Customs office.